Eligibility Criteria to Study Medicine in Bangladesh
(A) MBBS Course Duration: 5 years +1 years Internship
- Must have passed the qualifying examination (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2015
- HSC/’A’ or equivalent examination passed not before2017
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent:7.00(seven)
- Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent:3.5
- Minimum GP in biology:3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in the top five subjects)/5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only3 subjects(Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation for GPA.
- Qualifying Grades in each subject individually is “C”. therefore GPA in ‘A’ level =(total marks obtained in three subjects)/3
- Year of passing 12th (Not more than one year)